Wow! People are beginning to get their e-tickets. Me? Nada. Maybe tomorrow. I have packed two and a half bags already, but how do you pack your life into two 50 pounds bags? Doing good to do it in three bags plus a carry-on (and numerous boxes to be mailed later). Wow! The Great Adventure is about to begin sometime next week....whenever I get the e-ticket.....
Hi Marva I like your Blog. Like I said this the the start to something BIG. Maybe a book or a movie. I'll be a regular reader. Best wishes on your mission, God is with you always.
ReplyDeleteEdna Parrish
Thanks, Edna! I'll try my best. Not used to putting my thoughts on paper...or online, but there is a first time for everything. I think that this is a great way to rejoice in the great things that are happening to me, somewhat like writing in a journal. I am amazed at how many people are interested in my new adventure. I am too!
Delete