Friday, August 3, 2012

Scared!!

I went to check my reservation on Thursday, and I noticed that the flight from Norfolk to Chicago had mysteriously disappeared.  Oh well, I figured that it would show back up.  After all this is technology, it's hot, and things happen.  Then, last night my entire TICKET disappeared!   Oh my goodness I STARTED STRESSING!!!!! I emailed my person at Nirvana Travel in Abu Dhabi to find out what happened.  This morning I get two emails from him.  First one: confirm your previous itinerary (which I had already done).  Second email: ignore my first email, here is your ticket and visa.  Breathe!  Woosah!  Woosah!  Okay, slight change of plan. Not leaving on Wednesday August 8th as previously planned.  Leaving on Thursday August 9th.  Same basic itinerary except not as long a layover in Chicago:

Norfolk 5:30 PM to Chicago 6:45 PM
Chicago 9:30 PM to Amman, Jordan 5:30 PM Friday
Amman 8:05 PM Friday to Abu Dhabi 23:15 AM Friday

Okay, back to re-packing!

1 comment:

  1. My mistake! I arrive to Abu Dhabi at 12:15 AM Saturday.

    ReplyDelete